"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again".
- Rebecca Bloomwood (Confessions of a Shopaholic, 2009)

April 25, 2011

Ah NO!: Zara

This is soooooooo overdue!  I know its been 2 months since our last posts but T& I have been super uber busy.  Can you believe that we are already 2/3 of the way to reaching our goal!!!! What have we been up to, you might be wondering?  I have been busy with school as usual, but now I'm almost done =)

So a couple of weeks months ago I checked out Zara's website and instantly fell in love.  Zara constantly changes it's stock so they don't have an online store (which is good for me right now!) but they do show some of their collection online.  

I do own a couple of pieces from the store but have never really been a big fan.  Perhaps it's because it's SALE season right now that the site caught my eye.  Here are a few of my favs (Note: these may not be the exact prices as this was back during the WINTER sale)


















1. Flat sole fur boot (leather) 49.99
2. Two tone dress 19.99
3. Platform sandal with cross straps (leather)29.99
4. Bird's eye trousers 15.99
5.Short wool blazer 39.99
6. Flat sole ankle boots with buckless (leather) 39.99
7.Brocade dress 29.99
8. Platform court shoe 39.99
9. Platform sandal instep 29.99


I took a look at their website again and some of the pieces are still there.  They also have a ton of SPRING stuff that I am dying to get my hands on ;)  For now I'll just have to make do with what I have already, I just wish it actually felt like spring outside...


I promise to write more.
Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment