"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again".
- Rebecca Bloomwood (Confessions of a Shopaholic, 2009)

November 6, 2010

Tip of the week

Take advantage of make up bonuses!  I honestly can't remember the last time I bought mascara, eyeshadow or make up remover.  That's because the majority of my make up comes from Lancome and Clinique bonuses =)  Between the 3 girls in the house it's easy to buy enough to get the bonuses and usually there's something in the bonuses for everyone.  I love the cosmetic bags too, they make great clutches and pencils cases!  The best bonuses come from Holt Renfrew, you have to spend a little bit more but the bonuses are much better.  For example, this spring there was an amazing Clinique bonus from Holt Renfrew that included a bag designed by Milly!  I just love the print and it's a great size too.



Another great thing about bonuses is that the samples they give you are the perfect size.  Honestly I don't go through eyeshadow that much and mascara needs to be thrown out every 3 months so it's a waste to buy full size.  It's also nice to have new products to try, some of them are so expensive I would have never bought them.


So what do I buy?  I love Clinique skincare products, my staples are clarifying lotion 3 (toner) and dramatically different moisturizing gel.  Their acne stuff is pretty good too.  In terms of make up I use the Almost make-up (tinted moisturizer) in medium.  Some of my favorite bonus items are Lancome definicils mascara in deep black and eye shadow quad in chic,  Clinique colour surge eye shadow in come heather and Take the day off makeup remover.


I hope this tip helps and that you take advantage of Bonuses!


Love,
A   

No comments:

Post a Comment